Sunday 29 May 2011

Blisters after 33 km marathon

I am drinking wine to kill the pain of 2 major blisters after our
marathon of 33km.
There is one on each side of my heal and they are infected.
My friend walked without me while I took the bus.

This is very deflating on the camiio. Lots of tears and to be out of
touch.
I took her rucksack on the bus so she could walk better.

When I got to the village I realized I was walking like the old men. geez.
We have just over 300 km to Santiago. My friend Sibylla may have to
leave early.
She has done this before and has enlightened me to the experience at the
end.
mucho bueno so I must get past this bit.
Great weight loss program. Lots to encounter though.
Hope all are enjoying the excitement of the canucks = what fun...
xoxo
maurW

No comments:

Post a Comment